Sunday, December 12, 2010

MY YOLK

WEEK 7

AHHHH, a possible glimmer of hope? My foot is somewhat better? Is it a metatarsal stress fracture or tendonitis? Not sure. But, I do know, is that all is not lost. I have been swimming up a tsunami and maintaining my cardio. I must stay optimistic. Every morning upon awakening I lay in bed and pray that when I roll to my side and press my foot down into the mocha white carpeting, that it will not hurt, it will be healed. I teeter and totter on the edge of the bed eventually taking a dainty step as if walking on egg shells. I don't want to hear any creaks or crackling. Please no scrambling or anything over easy. Just a sunny side up will be fine please. And, an extra hot coffee please. If I stay in bed the foot is fine, does not hurt. When I start walking around and as the day advances, the pain becomes more constant. Today has been the best day yet. I have not ran in 8 days. I tell myself constantly that I can still run a marathon on March 5th. I am ever so hopeful that with a few more days I can try running again. I truly believe that all things happen for a reason. I may never know the reason, but with my faith I can put everything into God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment